Diversity Press: Services
Six Different Printing Processes to Support You at Diversity Press
At Diversity Press, we have six different printing processes to support you: UV offset, digital, wide format, engraving, and thermographic. We can die-cut, foil stamp and emboss in-house and offer comprehensive finishing and mailing solutions.
Diversity Press is a one-stop solution for all types of printing projects. Products we produce include:
Priority Press has added UV printing to our services, opening a
whole new world of options for you. In conventional offset printing, we use solvent-based inks. They dry through evaporation, which can take up to 24 hours depending on the combination of ink and paper.
UV printing is a different process. UV inks are formulated to dry—a process called “curing”—when they are exposed to an ultraviolet light inside the press.
This process offers several benefits over traditional inks:
- Press sheets DRY INSTANTLY, speeding up manufacturing timelines
- Because press sheets dry instantly, ink-dryback is eliminated.
- Colors often appear brighter. If you want to print on uncoated paper, you will love the vibrancy-enhancing effect you get from UV printing
- Since UV ink bonds at a molecular level with paper, UV printing is durable and scuff-resistant
- UV inks and instant drying also expand your substrate possibilities to include plastics and foil-lined boards
With UV, you also have new options for special effects including:
- High-gloss coating to add shine and protection to covers and packaging
- High impact strike-through effects combining dull varnishes with spot gloss UV
- Reticulated varnished to add texture and interest to a piece
- New options for soft-touch effects
See what UV can do for you.
Diversity Press has large and small offset presses to fit your needs, including multiple 28” x 40” offset presses. We are G7 Certified and can print up to 6-colors in one pass.
Diversity Press has the expertise you need to print vibrant 4-color digital printing and all your variable data printing needs. We also offer online ordering and digital print-on-demand solutions for ordering business cards, short-run brochures, mailers, and much more.
For high-end communications, event invitations, and special projects, engraving is the perfect way to add a special touch.