At Diversity Press, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver throughout the value chain. Our in-house, full service direct mail capabilities provides the Diversity Press customer the ability to efficiently mail its printed project directly to the target audience without the need for a middle man or unnecessary shipping and handling. Providing this capability allows our customers to deal with only one company thereby reducing contacts, eliminating confusion, lowering total costs and increasing time to ship.
The Diversity Press mailing services team is composed of experienced and trained specialist in the mailing function. Our team is available to consult with you on effective postal design, USPS specifications and regulations, and postal rate optimization. In addition, the Diversity Press mailing services team can also provide:
- List acquisition and generation
- Database management
- Presorting for postage savings
- CASS certification (earning considerable postage discounts)
- NCOA (National Change of Address) verification
- Tab sealing
- Envelope inserting
- Variable data/image printing
- High-speed ink jet addressing
- Tray or sack delivery to a United States Postal Service office and
- Completing all necessary USPS paperwork.
Whether your project is a postcard, envelope, brochure, catalog or dimensional mailing, Diversity Press has the expertise to get your project where it needs to be, off the design screen and into the hands of your target audience.